Go on then, count me in:
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? *Snigger*
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: One resolution was to learn drumming and I went to the classes. I was shitter than shit though. So yes to that. The others were to become the penpal of an American prisoner and to do street theatre so no and no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: Yes, my friend had a baby boy.
4. Did anyone close to you die?: No.
5. What countries did you visit?: UK, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Poland.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?: More time.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
July 2nd - moved to London. July 7th - the bombs. August 31st - Contact, PAY TV gig.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: Finishing college in Scotland, starting new job.
9. What was your biggest failure?: My PhD
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: Numerous colds, broken toenail.
11. What was the best thing you bought?: Mp3 player or digital camera.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?: Most of my friends. They are ace.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?: Nobody in particular... stupid people I wouldn't dwell my thoughts on.
14. Where did most of your money go?: Rent, tax, booze, music.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?: Going to Barcelona.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?: Hung Up.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier.
b) thinner or fatter? Same
c) richer or poorer? A bit poorer, I'd say.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Drawing, arty, painting stuff
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: Working.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?: With my family
21. What were your favourite months of 2005?: July & August. It was sunny and warm. And part of it I was in Barcelona.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?: Nope.
23. How many one-night stands?: Er... 9 (so far)
24. What was your favourite TV programme?: Coronation Street
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: Sort-of.
26. What was the best book you read?: I don't think I've read anything mind-blowing in the last year.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: So, so much.
28. What did you want and get?: A careery-type job.
29. What did you want and not get?: [Insert buff celebrity name here]
30. What was your favourite film of this year?: Downfall.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: 25 and I was briefly studying for an exam, met some friends for food in the evening, then went to another friend's flat, got drunk, went out dancing and had a great time.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: More money.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?: Trendy Discotheque
34. What kept you sane?: Me.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: Dermot O'Leary.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?: Bombings, I suppose.
37. Who did you miss?: Nobody in particular, bless the internet.
38. Who was the best new person you met?: Loads. Tom, Pal, lots of the Lifers.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005: Bollocks to that.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Time goes by. So slowly. Current Mood: hippo